• Must have a minimum of 7 years of technical experience with client configuration management
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 and above.
• Real world experience in designing, deploying, maintaining, upgrading and remediating issues with SCCM
• Expert knowledge creating operating system imaging task sequences using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
(MDT) and SCCM.
• Advanced experience in design and administration of Mobile Device Management platforms (e.g.
MobileIron, InTune, AirWatch)
• Expert knowledge of PowerShell scripting design and troubleshooting
• Extensive knowledge of application packaging using Flexera AdminStudio, Wise, InstallShield and other
application capture technologies (App-V, AppVolumes)
• Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy management.
• Define, design, build, standardize and improve device management solutions
• Define advanced monitoring strategies and automated systematic remediations to improve system
availability and performance
• Define and improve backup strategies for data recovery in the event of system outages
• Create and maintain documentation including operations manuals, procedure, problem resolution and root
cause analysis documents.
• Collaborates with architecture teams to execute POC initiatives to vet new technologies and solutions
• Participate in proof of concept initiatives to vet new technologies and solutions
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work in Agile (Scrum) environment desired.
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 and above
• Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and SCCM Task Sequence design, administration and troubleshooting
• Active Directory and Group Policy management of endpoints
• Mobile Device Management (MobileIron, InTune, AirWatch)
• Microsoft Windows 7, 10, 2012 R2, 2016 and macOS
• Application Packaging Tools (Flexera AdminStudio, Wise, InstallShield, app capturing such as App-V and
• PowerShell scripting